Rachana Stones is the premier supplier of Indian Quartzite worldwide. As a natural material that’s mined from the earth, quartzite and phyllites provides excellent strength, durability and easy maintenance. It holds up well in any climate and various weather conditions, so you can expect many years of outdoor beauty. Rachana Stones is known as the India’s best Exporter of Quartzite stones with expertise in fulfilling large landscaping projects.
Rachana Stones is Top Supplier for Indian Quartzite
Rachana Stones is a certified and experienced Indian quartzite supplier of tiles and mosaics wall claddings. Quartzite roof tiles offer lots of advantages and are highly sought after. We work to ensure our buyers get best quality quartzites at a price tag that is competitive.
One of the certified quartzite suppliers and manufacturers, Rachana Stones offers an eclectic range, such as Royal Black, Star Black, Smoke grey, Monsoon black, etc. We supply best quality quartzite and Quartzite products that are processed and quarried from India. Rachana Stones is a major exporter of quartzite products and articles to UK, Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, Africa and Russia.
As per the changing requirement of our global buyers, the best Indian quartzite supplier Rachana Stones, processes a variety of quartzite products. We use modern and state-of-the-art tools and equipment to process, cut, dry, shape, and polish the quartzite slabs, tiles, articles, and roofing stones as per customer demand. We are renowned Indian Natural Stone suppliers, offering high-quality quartzite and quartzite materials for various applications in interior and exterior decors.
Rachana Stones is manned by a team of natural stone engineers and experts, quality control exporters, as well as skilled workers. We give prime importance to quality at all production and processing stages of our quartzite products. Our natural stone supplies are suitable for residential as well as commercial projects. In standard and customized sizes, designs and patterns, our quartzite supplies are highly useful for installing roofing, flooring, and wall cladding. These are equally useful for building tombstones, memorial tablets, gravestones, and building shower enclosures and pool surrounds.
From sourcing best quartzite stones and from packing to shipping stones from Indian ports, Rachana Stones is top among leading Indian quartzite suppliers.
About Quartzite and Phyllites of India
The parent rock for quartzite is quartz-rich sandstone. As sandstone becomes deeply buried, rising temperature will fuse the quartz grains together forming the extremely hard and weather-resistant rock quartzite. Like marble, quartzite comes in many colors, but when pure it is light-colored. Quartzite tends to have a sugary appearance, and when broken the fractures cut through the sand grains, not around them as with a sandstone. They are having the lowest maintenance material, natural anti-skid, and low water absorbance features.
Uses of Quartzite Exported by Rachana Stones
- Roofing: Slate rock is used in the construction industry to make roofing shingles and coverings. Slate is preferred over artificial covering materials for its unique physical and chemical properties, moisture resistance, wind resistance, good insulating capability and cold/chill resistance. Slate roofs can last hundreds of years. There are various types of slate roof coverings, including triple, double, scales, French, triple rounded without corners and Abbadini.
- Flooring: Slate is used for external flooring, internal flooring and cladding. Slate floors are durable, nonporous, and require little maintenance.
- Landscaping: Slate rock is used in various residential and commercial landscaping projects for its weather-resistant and pollution-resistant properties. It is used to pave paths, surround swimming pools, cover outer walls, make risers and treads on stairs, and even for patios.
- Garden: Crushed slate provides gardeners with an aesthetically pleasing and inexpensive material for landscape design.
- Crushed or ground marble is also used in paving roads and in manufacturing roofing materials and soil treatment products. The color of crushed slate also varies from black to hues of red, blue, purple and gray. No matter the size of your lawn, crushed slate can add an elegant touch to your garden design projects.
Stone Finishes available at Rachana Stones
- Both surfaces natural CLEFT – If a slate tile is clefted, the surface is kept the way it was when it was quarried. This means the surface will be rough, bumpy and uneven. Cleft slate provides great traction and is an excellent slip-resistant surface, but can be uncomfortable to walk on without shoes.
- One surface HONED another natural – A honed finish means that the slate has been slightly sanded, so it has a natural, slightly dull look. Honed slate works well in all types of landscapes and provides good slip resistance for a slate walkway.
- Fine POLISHED surface – Polished slate is fairly rare because slate is not really suited for a glossy finish like marble and granite. A polished finish on any stone makes the stone slippery, so polished stones are best used indoors where this is not a problem.
- Machine cut with TUMBLED
- One surface ANTIQUE / brushed another calibrated
Edges Finish Available
- Machine cut
- Full bull nose
- Half bull nose
- Chamfered / Beveled
- Hand cleft / cut
Thickness Offered by Rachana Stones for Indian Slate and Quartzites
- Thickness Available for Gauged / Calibrated Slate : 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm,35mm, 40mm
- Thickness Available for Both Side Natural Slate : 8-12mm, 10-15mm, 12-18mm, 15-20mm, 18-22mm, 20-25mm, 25-30mm, 30-35mm, 35-40mm
Indian Slate Sizes Available in cm
- Tiles – 10 x 10, 10 x 20, 15 x 15, 20 x 20, 20 x 30, 30 x 15, 30 x 30, 40 x 40, 60 x 30, 60 x 40, 60 x 60
- Big Size Tiles – 90 x 60, 120 x 60, 120 x 90
- Slabs – From 120 cm x 60 cm to 200 x 100 cm
When installing slate for an outdoor environment, it’s important to choose the right finish. You have an option of three different finishes for slate.
Physical Properties of Quartzite | Best Quartzite Manufacturer of India
Physically Slates are Metamorphic-Argillaceous rocks, which has developed a well-marked splittable cleavages with or without developed recrystallization & spots/knots of minerals like garnet, pyrite, andulasite, etc. They are normally fine to medium grained, moderately hard & compact, less homogeneous with varying textures & shades. It has an ability to split into thin layers along the plane of cleavages due to flattened & elongated minerals along the plane of cleavage.
Quartzite on the other hand are very Hard, Compact, Fine grained, equi-granular homogeneous rocks of metamorphic nature.
|Hardness||6.5 to 7 on Moh’s Scale|
|Density||2.3 to 2.4 Kg/cm3|
|Compressive Strength||90 to 140 N/mm2|
|Modulus of Rupture||16 to 40 N/mm2|
|Water Absorption||1.0 – 1.2 %|
|Porosity||Low to very low|
Rachana Stones specialises in understanding the vital physical properties of slates and quartzite, as we are led by an expert Geologist. Consequently, Rachana Stones is the best slate manufacturer of India, supplying to different countries across the world.
Chemical Properties | Indian Quartzite Exporter Offering Impeccable Quality
|Alumina (Al2O3)||1 to 1.5%|
|Soda (Na2O) & Potash (K2O)||Less then 1%|
|Lime (CaO)||Less then 0.5%|
|Magnesia (MgO)||Less then 0.5%|
|Loss On Ignition (LOI)||Less then 0.5%|
Given our extensive understanding of the vital properties of slates and quartzites, Rachana Stones has earned a name for being a Supplier of best quality Indian Slates and Quartzites to the world. We are the best Indian Slate Exporters favoured by big buyers across the continents of America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Quartzite Manufacturer and Supplier
Use of natural Indian Quartzite Stones have allowed homeowners and interior decorators to create unique, one-of-a-kind environments. Rachana Stones has a history of supplying quality Quartzite products in a wide range of honed finished tiles, natural patterns (natural cleft) and colors, including green, black, gray, red and purple — accenting a space with unmatched style. Architects and Interior Designers marvel at the impeccable stone selection of Rachana Stones. Quartzite flooring have been used in interior as well as exterior decors as they are durable, nonporous, and require little maintenance. India’s best External Quartzite flooring exporter that we are, we supply Quartzite with random or specific Quartzite tiles as per demand. Random Quartzite comes in various shapes, such as trapezoids and parallelograms and aims to offers a more natural look. While Indian Quartzite Tiles manufactured by us make for a more finished-looking space.